Always Feel At Home in Your Beautiful Skin
Traveling is weird for your body. All that sitting in one spot can have all sorts of funny effects on the skin. We decided to put together a list of tips to help you feel like you just stepped out – even after a long flight!
- Firstly, drink lots of water. Keeping hydrated is important whether in the air or on the ground.
- Lightly dab Delicate Eye Cream under and around your eyes to keep them looking fresh and bright even if you don’t catch a wink of sleep.
- Keep your hands nice and moisturized throughout the flight. The air on the airplane is always drier than on land, and everyone knows the most annoying things is having chapped hands on vacation.
- Another good trick for the plane is exfoliating your lips by lightly scrubbing them with a toothbrush about five minutes before landing. No one likes wearing makeup on the plane, but looking washed out is not an option. Exfoliating your lips will retain some natural redness and get rid of any dryness.
- Our last and most important tip is this: relax! Feel free! You are literally flying over cloud nine – act the part! Own the airplane, and do what you like 🙂