New Year’s Beauty Resolutions
With all new beginnings comes a chance to start afresh and turn a new page, and every year we make promises we intend to keep. Well, here is a list of New Year’s Beauty Resolutions you will want to keep. These are the number one beauty care resolutions that will make 2016 your best year yet!
- Exfoliating. Obviously moisturizing is important, but don’t forget that exfoliating is key if you want the moisturizer to reach the skin at all. Exfoliating will get rid of any residue from day-today life, and it will clear the way for new skin cells, giving your skin a beautiful, clear glow.
- Use sunscreen. SPF blocks out the UV rays from the sun that induce premature aging and harm your skin, even in the winter. This year, take upon yourself never to forget SPF. Your skin will thank you.
- Up your game by mixing things up. Make a habit of trying new things, for example moisturizers. Tinted or oil based? Don’t settle for just one! There are so many choices out there, why choose?
- Get your beauty sleep. Sleep gives all your systems the chance to reboot and start afresh. You will notice an immediate change in your hair, your skin, and in your overall well-being after as little as one week of good sleep, so why not give it a try?
- Do a beauty audit several times a year. Beauty products go awry all the time. If you’ve noticed something funky with your favorite eye cream, it may be past its prime time. Continued use of expired products can lead to all sorts of unpleasantness, so this is an important tip to remember.
- Splurge on a product you’re dying to buy. This year, take it upon yourself to treat the one person who matters the most, and buy yourself a present for being alive. It’s important to show your appreciation, and the most important person to appreciate is yourself.
- Drink plenty of water every day. Keeping hydrated is good for your skin, your hair, and your brain! Keep those cups of water coming. You can never drink enough water.
- Whichever of these resolutions you choose to go with for this year, just remember that the most important thing is sticking to it. It’s a part of being true to yourself, and that should always be at the top of your New Year’s Resolutions list.
So, be true to yourself, and let this year be a year of growth and self-love!